Current Job Openings
LOCATION: Dallas Office
- Revenue entry into accounting software, manual input and data uploads.
- Process and account for production and revenue generated from Gas, NGL’s, and Oil.
- Analyze purchaser statements and prepare revenue spreadsheet allocations.
- Run the Revenue /JIB distribution process to distribute payments and statements to owners.
- Prepare GLO and Severance Tax spreadsheets for Regulatory group.
- Prepare accounting entries related to monthly processing and close activities.
- Perform account reconciliations for revenue, royalty and tax accounts.
- Respond to owner requests and prepare special reports and worksheets as required.
- Preparation of midstream accruals for company’s gathering system.
- Work with land department to setup and maintain revenue division orders.
- Maintain files with supporting documentation of work performed.
- Assist with the implementation of relevant internal controls.
- Provide support for special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in oil and gas revenue accounting state severance and general land office royalty reporting.
- Expert MS Office suite proficiency required (Excel and Word)
- BOLO accounting software experience preferred.
- Organized, team player with proven ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Please inquire via e-mail to email@example.com.