Current Job Openings
Lease Operator/Pumper (Decatur/Denton TX)
- Responsible for flow and maintenance of gas wells which includes daily gauges, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on equipment as required. Utilize dehydration equipment and separators. Operate and maintain combustors and provide assistance with compressors.
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports and records of daily gas volumes, well tests and injection readings.
- Monitor, gauge, and record all water and production tanks and levels. Maintain oil and water tank battery equipment to ensure good treatment and disposal of oil and produced water.
- Work with engineers to incorporate ideas increasing production, adjusting pressures, gas lift rates and pump unit actions to optimize productivity.
- Assist with improvement of safety, environmental, and regulatory objectives, driving EHS values and regulatory issues to a minimum.
- Ensure route is operated and maintained to maximum potential by working diligently with peers, optimizing productivity.
- Work with artificial lift methods and plungers, and learn plunger program(s), resulting in better well performance and production rates.
- Assure all leases are operating within regulatory contracts
- Monitored control panels during pumping operations in order to ensure that materials are being pumped
- Operated engines and pumps in order to shut off wells according to production schedules.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Barnett Shale and working knowledge of State and Federal oil and gas regulations preferred.
- HS diploma or equivalent, technical school or related college degree desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in onshore oil & gas production operations and field optimization.
- Experience in well operations (gas lift, plunger lift, pumping units) and workover/well intervention.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products, required use of other specific software applications will be expected.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting Dynamometer cards, Runtimes, and other production operations to maximum production.
- 24/7 on call capability. Answers field alarms using systems such as Scada.
- A self-starter who can get the job done with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package, company vehicle, along with a great small (and growing) company culture.
Completions Engineer (Dallas TX)
The completions engineer is responsible for the design, planning, and execution of various completions related projects including up-hole recompletions, vertical well refracs, horizontal well refracs, and new well completions. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, self-sufficient, and comfortable working on a small team in a dynamic environment. At times the completions engineer may be asked to assist in production engineering tasks. Completions experience in unconventional reservoirs is required and production engineering experience is preferred.
- Responsible for the design, planning, and execution of new well completions, up-hole recompletions, vertical and horizontal well refrac treatments.
- Work closely with geologists and other engineers to identify recompletion candidates and optimum completions designs
- Responsible for managing service providers with the aim of obtaining the highest level of cost-effective service for projects
- Prepare completions procedures, wellbore schematics, and cost estimates for all projects
- Perform post project review of costs, job execution, and well performance vs. expectations
- Provide input in the development of policies, best practices, and standards related to completions activities
- Supervise completions activities both in person and/or remotely whenever operations are taking place
- Assist production engineering team with well work operations, well monitoring, and production optimization as needed
- Maintain accurate field cost estimates and monthly accrual reporting
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- 3-5 years of completions engineering experience in unconventional reservoirs
- Production engineering experience preferred
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering required, Petroleum Engineering degree preferred
- Candidate must be resourceful, self-sufficient, and comfortable leading and executing projects with minimal support
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic fracturing, wireline, and workover operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Lead Cryogenic Plan Operator (Decatur TX)
The Lead Plant Operator will act with minimal supervision to perform tasks required for efficient operation of all functions of a cryogenic gas processing plant, including cryogenic plant, stabilizer unit, amine treating plant, glycol and mole-sieve dehydration systems, tank farm, utilities, engines/compressors, centrifugal pumps.
- Execute startup, shutdown and operation of the gas plant that includes cryogenic gas processing units, amine units and stabilization unit, which includes compression, heaters, coolers, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves, alarms, turbo expanders, dehydration systems, pressure relief systems, gas fired heaters, fuel systems, emergency shutdowns systems, truck loading and other equipment / controls.
- Adjust controls to optimize processing through facility by maintaining proper product specifications.
- Respond to alarms and problems within the plant and takes corrective measures.
- Monitor and control pressures, temperatures, flow rates, and levels to efficiently achieve desired operating results and ensure proper operation of equipment under current process conditions such as Start/Stop/Rate adjustment of equipment.
- Generate daily operation reports including daily production reports and shift reports that include NGL and gas volumes, flare volumes, pig liquid volumes, trucked volumes, and any downtime and/or curtailments within the reporting period.
- Work with management to maximize production and efficiency to meet the needs of our customer base increasing flows and production rates.
- Visually inspect equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment, or lubrication.
- Implement safe work practices and participate in proactive safety culture while ensuring safety for the employee, public and environment, always.
- Maintain and adhere to required trainings, policies, and procedures.
- Helps to ensures the cost effectiveness and efficiency of the facility.
- Maintain sites in a clean condition including picking up/taking out trash, control weeds and grassy areas, minor painting/labeling, etc.
- Other duties may include safety inspections, write hot work permits, general work permits, bypass permits, lab testing and other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the manager.
Skills and Experience
5 years previous operations experience in a gas processing plant is required.
General knowledge of the operation, control, and general design of various kinds of systems typically present in a gas processing plant is required.
Basic computer skills such as: opening, creating, and updating content in MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets is required.
Available to work shift 7/7, 12 hour rotating schedule and subject to callouts
Good verbal and written communications skills.
Please inquire via e-mail to email@example.com.