Current Job Openings
Lease Operator/Pumper (Granbury/Weatherford TX)
- Responsible for flow and maintenance of gas wells which includes daily gauges, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on equipment as required. Utilize dehydration equipment and separators. Operate and maintain combustors and provide assistance with compressors.
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports and records of daily gas volumes, well tests and injection readings.
- Monitor, gauge, and record all water and production tanks and levels. Maintain oil and water tank battery equipment to ensure good treatment and disposal of oil and produced water.
- Work with engineers to incorporate ideas increasing production, adjusting pressures, gas lift rates and pump unit actions to optimize productivity.
- Assist with improvement of safety, environmental, and regulatory objectives, driving EHS values and regulatory issues to a minimum.
- Ensure route is operated and maintained to maximum potential by working diligently with peers, optimizing productivity.
- Work with artificial lift methods and plungers, and learn plunger program(s), resulting in better well performance and production rates.
- Assure all leases are operating within regulatory contracts
- Monitored control panels during pumping operations in order to ensure that materials are being pumped
- Operated engines and pumps in order to shut off wells according to production schedules.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Barnett Shale and working knowledge of State and Federal oil and gas regulations preferred.
- HS diploma or equivalent, technical school or related college degree desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in onshore oil & gas production operations and field optimization.
- Experience in well operations (gas lift, plunger lift, pumping units) and workover/well intervention.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products, required use of other specific software applications will be expected.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting Dynamometer cards, Runtimes, and other production operations to maximum production.
- 24/7 on call capability. Answers field alarms using systems such as Scada.
- A self-starter who can get the job done with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package, company vehicle, along with a great small (and growing) company culture.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our accounting team and ensure that ongoing revenue transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner, working with both revenue and joint interest billing (JIB), and processing operated and non-operated properties.
- Revenue entry into accounting software, manual input and data uploads.
- Process and account for production and revenue generated from Gas, NGL’s, and Oil.
- Analyze purchaser statements and prepare revenue spreadsheet allocations.
- Run the Revenue /JIB distribution process to distribute payments and statements to owners.
- Prepare GLO and Severance Tax spreadsheets for Regulatory group.
- Prepare accounting entries related to monthly processing and close activities.
- Perform account reconciliations for revenue, royalty and tax accounts.
- Respond to owner requests and prepare special reports and worksheets as required.
- Work with land department to setup and maintain revenue division orders.
- Assist with the implementation of relevant internal controls.
- Provide support for general accounting and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in oil and gas accounting, with revenue, state severance, and general land office royalty reporting experience.
- MS Office suite proficiency required (Excel and Word)
- Organized, team player with proven ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package along with a small (and growing) company culture. We are located in uptown Dallas with great surroundings and free underground parking.
Please inquire via e-mail to email@example.com.